Saturday, March 16, 2013

Playlist of The Week: Popular on The Internet

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I wanted to make it something good/annoying. So, without further delay, here is a list of songs that became popular on the internet...just because.

I hope you'll all still like me tomorrow :P


  1. Gangnam Style-PSY (Could not not include this one! My grammar is awesome)
  2. Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen 
  3. Harlem Shake-Baauer (Truth be told, I thought this song was only 30 seconds long)
  4. I Knew You Were A Goat When You Walked In-Taylor Swift (parody) (Hilarity!)
  5. Teach Me How To Dougie-Cali Swag District (There's a dance too)
  6. Friday-Rebecca Black (How dare you besmirch my favourite day of the week? How dare you!)
  7. Thrift Shop:-Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz)  (This one is one of my favourites, actually)

OK...that's enough.

Happy Saturday!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails