Thursday, March 21, 2013

BB Couture Sea of Cortez

This is another "oldie but goodie", purchased during my first year of nail blogging. I don't remember where I first saw it, but when I did, I was like, "Whoa!" 
(In other words, totally inarticulate)


Sea Of Cortez is a beautiful cerulean blue jelly, packed with iridescent glitter. Actually, if I were to count them, I would say the majority of  polishes in my BB Couture stash are glitter. (I'm secretly a magpie)

Sea of Cortez is a classic, and if you love the colour blue, you really need to get your hands on this!
Like Venice Party, the glitter dries a little gritty, but the payoff is worth it.
I used 3 coats in these photos, but two also looks great. 


two photos are with flash, an two are without. (See if you can guess because I have no idea)




Happy Thursday!
Ginger-OK, Zoya Remove is my favourite nail polish remover. HANDS DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails