Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello All!
Is anyone actually still out there?
Anyway, if you are out there, thank you for sticking around. I have had a lot of time to sit and think, and I have decided to continue posting. I started this blog to practice writing, and to share my love of nail polish. That goal hasn't changed. I still love nail polish, though I have limited the amount I buy significantly. This is just a teaser post to show you what you can expect.

New-To-Me Brand: Butter London. (love them!)
Sloane Ranger, Posh Bird, Fishwife, and Scuppered


Hits No Olimpo Dionisio-One of my favourite purchases last year. A gorgeous holographic purple.

Color Club First Looks topped with OPI Goldeneye.

Just so you know, I am a failure at nail art. I can stamp, but that's about it. Also? I'm not detailed about formula descriptions. The best I can do is come up with interesting names for common colours. (Puce, anyone?) I like to post playlists and the occasional video because I like music. A lot. This won't be the best blog you will ever read, but it will be sassy and long-winded. But those of you who have been reading for a while know this all to well.

Thank you again,
Ginger

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails