Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Drugstore Fabulousness:Maybelline Downtown Brown

How typical of me to feature a Limited Edition Fall nail colour in the middle of winter! Anyway, unlike most nail polish lovers, I love the colour brown. I love most shades of it, particularly when they're unique. Maybelline Downtown Brown definitely fits the bill.

3 coats, SV topcoat, CND Stickey basecoat
It's a chocolate brown with a green iridescent shift. In the bottle, it shifts to purple, but that doesn't translate to the nail. I don't mind though because the colour is gorgeous enough on its own.

I don't know if this shade is still available in your neck of the woods, but I definitely saw it in the drugstore a few weeks ago. If you like brown, this one is a nice addition to your collection.
Happy Tuesday!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails