Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Spam: The Colours I Wanted To Wear

Hello again!

Part two of my Saturday Spam features the colours that I wanted to wear, but didn't because I fell asleep before painting my nails. (Lazy.)

Revlon Posh
Coats: 3
Thoughts: Posh is just stunning! It's a lively Kelly green creme that was surprisingly easy to apply. It would have complemented the shirt I wore on Wednesday, but I grabbed a pink nail polish instead. (That picture was just too ugly to post.)


BB Couture Black Widow
Coats:2
Thoughts: A deep vampy purple with glitter. I've never seen the movie from which this polish gets its name, but it is perfect. I'll wear it another day. (Also, The formula is excellent.)



China Glaze Kalahari Kiss
Coats: 2
Thoughts: I don't normally like yellow nail polish, but this one is pretty. I like the fact that it isn't obnoxiously bright. The formula is thick but good.


Dandy Nails You Set My Soul Alight
Coats: 3
Thoughts: I admit that I bought my very first "indie" polish because of the name. While I was browsing the website, I came across this beauty and thought "What song is that from?" The answer: "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse. Since I like the song, I felt as though I should buy the nail polish too. It doesn't hurt that You Set My Soul Alight is a black jelly with pink, blue, purple, and silver holographic glitter. This is definitely my favourite--even though I didn't wear it.



I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Stay tuned for part 3! (Hint: It's a mess!)
Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Nice colors!
    About the movie Black Widow...if it's the 1980s flick starring Debra Winger, it's not bad. It's not the best movie either but a decent way to spend a lazy afternoon. In case you were wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails