Saturday, September 8, 2012

NOTD: KleanColor Chunky Holo Scarlet

Hello All!
Today I'd like to show you one okay-ish picture of one of  Kleancolor's Chunky Holos in Scarlet. I bought several of them last year (I think I even published the pathetic-looking haul photos) but I have only worn one or two. Last year, I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more nail polish until I already "shopped my stash" for unworn treasures. I failed miserably. Oh well, I guess I should try again--and stick to it.


Scarlet is a vibrant red jelly with gold and iridescent glitter. I would necessarily classify this as a holo--actually, there's technically nothing holographic about it. But, has beautiful iridescent/duochrome glitter and that definitely makes up for the mislabeling. 
This mani is 3 coats. There's still visible nail line, but it's a jelly base, so I'm not picky about it. Since I love the colour red, this is perfect for me. :)
Happy Saturday!
Ginger-I'm just going to pretend that I didn't buy more nail polish this morning.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails