Sunday, September 16, 2012

China Glaze Beauty Within

Hello All!

Once again, I apologize for my absence. (I seem to be doing that a lot lately)
I've been so busy with real life that I keep forgetting to update this blog. 
That will change.

China Glaze Beauty Within is one of 12 shades offered as a part of the United In Purpose collection. (For Breast Cancer Awareness)
It is a vibrant, almost-neon, creme that dries to a matte eggshell finish. When I purchased it I had no idea what to expect because there were no swatches of it. I took a risk and purchased it--along with United, a pink multicoloured glitter.

This is one of those instances where taking a risk pays off; Beauty Within is a must-have for anyone who loves bright pink. The formula is great. It dries quickly, and I only had to use two coats to make it opaque. Actually, rather than swatching this, I wore it for nearly an entire week. It's such a great colour, and best of all, I don't have anything else quite like it. (And I have a lot of pink!)

indoors ambient light
I can't wait to see what the rest of the collection looks like.
Have an amazing Sunday!
Ginger-I didn't buy any nail polish on my last trip to the drugstore. My self restraint is getting better :)

3 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails