Sunday, August 26, 2012

Old School: Revlon Color Illusion Magical

So most of Olympic-mania has died down. The Olympians have either transitioned back to their normal lives, or are still making their rounds through the talk-show circuit, trying to "strike-while-the-iron-is-hot" (whatever that means). 
Meanwhile, I'm left with an abundance of new Olympic tidbits (a gold medal winning swimmer admitted to performing an illegal move during the breaststroke final, but he wasn't caught at the time so he gets to keep his medal. A shot-putter from Belarus was stripped of her gold medal for doping, and Ryan Lochte may or may not have peed in the pool). I guess I'll have to wait until 2014 to pull them all out. Or I can subtly insert a few "fun" facts in each post just so I can stop annoying my friends and relatives with them.
Anyway,
Today's mani is one I wore a few weeks ago. Revlon's Color Illusion was a line of duochromes released around the mid 90s (if memory serves me correctly) I only bought a few, and this one is definitely my favourite.

Magical is a turquoise shimmer with a pink shift. You cannot see the pink in this photo but it is definitely there. This polish is about 15 years old, so it is definitely thinner and less manageable than I'd like it to be. However, the beautiful colour more than makes up for it.

3 coats, CND Stickey basecoat, no top coat.
In other news, I have reached two milestones; My blog has been up and running for 3 years, and I've hit over 100000 pageviews. Both are a huge deal for me because I didn't even expect to have followers when I started out. I am beyond amazed that I've kept this going so long, and that is thanks to all of you who still read it.
Thank you for your support :)

Happy Sunday!
Ginger-Purchased my first Butter London over the weekend. I have to say, I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails