I've heard it said that there are six degrees of separation between us and every single person on earth. While I personally believe that six steps is a bit of an exaggeration, these Olympians serve to prove this theory.
1. Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner (Montreal 1976 Decathlon--that's 10 sports y'all!) Is the father of reality stars Brandon, Brody, Kendall and Kylie Jenner (from the shows Princes of Malibu, The Hills, and Keeping Up With The Kardashians) and the step-father to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian.
2. John (Jack) Kelly (Rower, who won 3 golds in Antwerp1920, and Paris 1924) is the father of bronze medal-winning rower,John Kelly Jr (Melbourne 1956) , and actress-turned-princess, Grace Kelly.
3. Gold medalist Al Joyner (triple jump, Los Angeles 1984) is the older brother of heptathlete and long-jumper, Jackie Joyner-Kersee (1984, '88,'92, and '96) and the husband of the late Florence Griffith-Joyner, (Olympic gold medal-winning sprinter in 1988, and silver medalist in 1984)
4. Gold medal winning gymnasts, Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci have been married since 1996.
5. Donna de Varona (1960 Rome 400 metre Individual Medley swim, and 4x400 medley relay) is the older sister of actress/director Joanna Kerns, who is best known for playing Maggie Seaver on Growing Pains)
There are literally hundreds more, but this is all my brain can think of right now :)
Today's mani is Milani Gold Dust, a muted gold with sparse multi-coloured glitter particles.
This is 3 coats.
Ginger-In the time it's taken me to write this, Usain Bolt can run the entire length of the track. Phenomenal.