Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zoya Dannii

Today's mani comes courtesy of Zoya's Intimate Collection from Spring 2011. 
Dannii is one of my favourite purples ever. It's a lilac-purple with silver and pinkish glass-fleck, which gives it a slightly iridescent look. It is way prettier in person. Believe me.






direct sun, 3 coats

ambient light

shade
The formula was great. Zoya is quickly becoming one of my favourite salon brands...I just wish more local salons sold it :(

Wow...I should really refer to this as "Post-whatever-the-hell-I-want-Wednesday" because that's pretty much what I've been doing. 
At least it's pretty.

Happy Thursday!
Ginger-Today I wore "naked" nails for the first time in weeks...and promptly chipped two of them. So much for that.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a great shade but it does not work with my skin tone, it looks radiant on you!

    You might not have a salon near you but I am always jealous of us girls with all the great promo's of zoya online store, here I have to pay $16 for a single polish :S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails