Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Grey Area

Hello All!


I've been "lemming" Sally Hansen's Grey Area for a while now. It's a lovely combination of two of my favourite nail polish shades; grey, and purple. The formula on these is decent, but not perfect. It's a minor criticism because the colour is so pretty. It reminds me of a darker, more purple version of Zoya Kelly, another favourite of mine. Still, for the very low price of $2.99, Grey Area is a great buy.






Sorry for the short post today. It's late, I'm tired, and the words just won't come.

Have a great evening!

Ginger-I'm liking a lot of the fall collections--even though the colours aren't what I would call unique. Sometimes consistent is great too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails