Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pink Wednesday!

This beauty is Color Club Raspberry Rush from their Wicked Sweet collection. It boasted six neons that were candy scented when dry.

I loved the smell of this! I know I looked like a total weirdo sniffing my nails, but they really did smell like candy. I love gimmicky nail polish, I love brights, and the neon fuchsia is perfect.

My mani, on the other hand, is not. The lighting in the photo makes this look like a totally different shade. (Click here for a better swatch :D) 





Color Club isn't readily available here, which is too bad because they are fabulous. I've never had any huge issues with the formula, and they're affordable. What more could I ask for?

Happy Wednesday!
Ginger-I am so glad you guys are sticking with my sporadic self :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails