Saturday, July 14, 2012

Avon Nail Wear Pro Absinthe

Hello All!

I apologize (again) for my sporadic posting. My hands look quite rough at the moment, and I've been a little wary of showing them off. On the other hand, I really wanted to show you the mani I wore on Monday because it was so pretty.

I have been a fan of Avon ever since my auntie sold it back in the day. As I recall, their nail polish selection was really bare at the time, so I didn't have much interest in them. (I loved the lipstick though.)

Man, have times changed! Now Avon offers a variety of fun, colourful shades, but many of them are seasonal or limited edition.

Absinthe is one of their newer offerings, and it's a beauty! It's a chartreuse shimmer with a lot of gold and green flecks. I wore this to work and could not stop staring at my nails. I've recently been in a red/blue/black phase, so the green is a welcome change.
3 coats, no base or topcoat
Formula on these is good. It's not too runny and it's not too thick. It dries a little slow for my liking, but that's a small complaint that in no way detracts from how lovely I think this is. The best thing about the Nail Wear line is the price. At $6.00 each, they are good quality for an affordable price.

(This might be a limited edition shade, so if it isn't available on the website contact your local Avon representative for info)

Have a great evening!
Ginger-It isn't easy to save money when there are so many lovely colours to buy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this kind of color, it's fun and very original. I like the way it suits your skin color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails