Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Night Lights

Hello!

Because I've been lazy all week, you guys get two posts today. Yay!


I've been a fan of Sally Hansen nail polish since the beginning and their Xtreme Wear line is one of my favourites because it's inexpensive and of fairly good quality.
Night Lights is one of their harder-to-find Xtreme Wear shades, mostly due to the holographic glitter. it reminds me of a sheerer, glitter version of  OPI (the original) My Private Jet. I only used 3 coats for this mani, but the base is a grey jelly, so I don't mind the visible nail line. It would definitely look great over a slate grey, or black.





In other news, I haven't purchased any nail polish in 3 weeks! This is quite an achievement for me because typically, I'll read a blog and then decide I need the colour featured immediately. Thankfully, this hasn't been happening as much, so I get to keep at least some of my money.

See you later Beauties!

Ginger-I am still sad that the hockey season is over. At least I have 2 weeks of Olympics to console me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails