Saturday, June 2, 2012

Optical Illusion

Hello All!


    Today's mani is   China Glaze Optical Illusion.  This is the only shade I purchased from their Prismatic collection because of my new nail polish-buying 'austerity measures'. In other words, I'm saving money and I can't afford to buy every single collection. Plus, I don't have the room for all of them.


Anyway, I'm glad I purchased this one because it's a doozy!
With multichrome turquoise glitter base with multi-sized turquoise, silver,red, pink, gold, and green hexagonal glitter, Optical Illusion is a real eye-catcher. There's so much going on, that I know I'm missing something. My pictures in no way do it justice, but that's typical for me. I have worn it several times since I bought it, and each time, I find something new to love.
3 coats, indirect sun
Application is good. It looks good with 2 coats, but 3 adds depth. I also love the fact that it's not gritty to the touch. The only downside: it chipped off in sheets after three days of wear. Still, this one is a must-have for fellow turquoise glitter fans.


Well, that's all I have for now.

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-Who is in spring-cleaning mode. Someone should have told me to chuck my old copies of EW 12 years ago. I'm a pack-rat.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! I know what you mean cleaning mode, I'm in it too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)That's great, spring is perfect for getting rid of clutter1

      Delete
  2. same here, but the cleaning obsession keeps ruining my mani's. I am not able to throw stuff away.... :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem! I'm a pack-rat, so I want to keep everything.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails