Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OPI Miami Beet

Flashback to the spring of 2009. I was still in my OPI-or-nothing phase of polish collecting and they had just released their South Beach Collection. I wasn't a fan of most of the colours; I only purchased Overexposed in South Beach, Suzi and the Lifeguard, Done Out In Deco, and of course, this beauty.

Miami Beet is a straight-forward magenta creme. I'm a pink fanatic so naturally I love it. The formula is wonderful, and it achieved opacity in just 2 coats.  But this collection overall was kind of ho-hum. Oh well, OPI has released some great ones since then so I'm not complaining :)

I think this colour is still available for purchase online and in select beauty shops.


That's all folks!

Ginger-I think I'm using all the funds I would have spent on nail polish to buy clothes. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails