Oops. Did I say reasons? Because I meant excuses. They're like reasons, only with more hyperbole and less accountability. Most of my excuses are somewhat justifiable but some are...well...see for yourself.
- My hands look horrible. I'm the first to admit that I don't have the prettiest hands in the world, but currently they're full of paper-cut scars and hangnails. And I'm more than a little self-conscious about it.
- I bought the first 2 seasons of 'Community' on DVD, and I've been watching them for 2 weeks straight. Repeatedly. With commentary. I'm infatuated with that show.
- My dog ate my homework. Wait...I don't have a dog. Or homework. Never mind.
- My camera hates me. I know we all believe that inanimate objects can't hate, but we're wrong. This week alone, the flash button disappeared inside the camera, the auto-focus feature stopped working, and it refuses to capture the colour red.
- I think I've run out of things to say. I know, right? I have always thought I was verbose to the point of being irritating, but at the moment I can't think of anything to say that I don't find boring, corny, or odd.
- I've been spending more time reading. When I'm not watching Community, I'm reading a book. Or several.
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome. That's a lie. I 'technically' have no idea what carpal tunnel syndrome actually is. I do know it involves wrists, so, there's that.
- My grammar and syntax is horrible. Oh wait...that's not news. Moving on.
- I haven't purchased anything new. Okay, this is not a viable excuse. I have enough nail polish to post a different colour every single day for 3 years! I have a problem.
- I'm kind of lazy. Don't get me wrong, when I'm at work, I work hard. When I am at home, I work hard. When I am at my computer, I play solitaire and watch videos on YouTube.
I hope to be back in the swing of things soon, especially with the Olympics coming up, (I cannot wait!) Until then I will give my poor hands some TLC, look into buying a new camera, and try to get my solitaire 'win' average above 45%.
Ginger- I also hate the new blogger dashboard, layout, and just about everything else. But that's neither here, nor there.