Friday, June 8, 2012

Off-Topic: 10 Reasons I Haven't Posted Much

Oops. Did I say reasons? Because I meant excuses. They're like reasons, only with more hyperbole and less accountability. Most of my excuses are somewhat justifiable but some are...well...see for yourself.


  1. My hands look horrible. I'm the first to admit that I don't have the prettiest hands in the world, but currently they're full of paper-cut scars and hangnails. And I'm more than a little self-conscious about it.
  2. I bought the first 2 seasons of 'Community' on DVD, and I've been watching them for 2 weeks straight. Repeatedly. With commentary. I'm infatuated with that show.
  3. My dog ate my homework. Wait...I don't have a dog. Or homework. Never mind.
  4. My camera hates me. I know we all believe that inanimate objects can't hate, but we're wrong. This week alone, the flash button disappeared inside the camera, the auto-focus feature stopped working, and it refuses to capture the colour red.
  5. I think I've run out of things to say. I know, right? I have always thought I was verbose to the point of being irritating, but at the moment I can't think of anything to say that I don't find boring, corny, or odd.
  6. I've been spending more time reading. When I'm not watching Community, I'm reading a book. Or several.
  7. I have carpal tunnel syndrome. That's a lie. I 'technically' have no idea what carpal tunnel syndrome actually is. I do know it involves wrists, so, there's that.
  8. My grammar and syntax is horrible. Oh wait...that's not news. Moving on.
  9. I haven't purchased anything new. Okay, this is not a viable excuse. I have enough nail polish to post a different colour every single day for 3 years! I have a problem.
  10. I'm kind of lazy. Don't get me wrong, when I'm at work, I work hard. When I am at home, I work hard. When I am at my computer, I play solitaire and watch videos on YouTube.

I hope to be back in the swing of things soon, especially with the Olympics coming up, (I cannot wait!)  Until then I will give my poor hands some TLC, look into buying a new camera, and try to get my solitaire 'win' average above 45%.

Happy Friday!
Ginger- I also hate the new blogger dashboard, layout, and just about everything else. But that's neither here, nor there.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails