Saturday, May 19, 2012

List of The Week: This Playlist is Odd!


This is an odd playlist comprised of songs I'm currently enjoying. They're not all new songs, actually, some of them are at least 30 years old, but they're all good. 
Because I say so.



  1. Some Children-Holy Ghost! (feat. Michael McDonald) 
  2. Obsession-Animotion (A.K.A. the theme from Fashion Television)
  3. Forever Young-Alphaville
  4. Tell All Your Friends-Projet Orange
  5. Wicked and Weird-Buck 65
  6. It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday-Boyz II Men (played at every Gen-Xer funeral I've ever attended)
  7. This Time I know It's For Real-Donna Summer (I still love this song. Rest In Peace Donna)
  8. Muppet Show Theme Song-OK Go and the Muppets

Well, that's all I have for today. Happy Saturday!
Ginger-Who is incredibly out of touch when it comes to modern music. I hear that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails