Tuesday, May 22, 2012

From The Archives


   I have so many "rejected" photos saved in my computer that I could post every single day for a month. Of course, I'll never post most of them because they each contain some kind of flaw. (Bad lighting, messy application, crumbs) 
This photo of China Glaze Frostbite was rejected a few months back for reasons unknown. I like how the colour turned out (even if it isn't 100% accurate), my fingers look a little odd (I blame the fact that my middle finger is freakishly long) and it's not sloppy.

My unreasonable perfectionism strikes again.


Frostbite is one of those 'oldie-but-goodie' colours that just look great. It's definitely a frost, but the blue is so vibrant that I'm okay with that.

Behold!
3 coats. CND Stickey basecoat, AirDry topcoat
Application was okay. It was thinner than I'm used to, but not watery. All in all, this one's a winner.

Happy Tuesday!
Ginger-I haven't purchased any nailpolish in almost a week. What? That's a big deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails