Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Polish Sweet Mint

Spring has sprung! For me that has always meant putting all of my brights away and wearing my vampies. I'm odd, so I like to wear bright nail polish in winter because it's cheery, and dark in summer because it's chic. However,
Sweet Mint has made me reconsider my "all-darks-in-summer" rule, because it's so darn pretty.

It's a pale chartreuse creme that looks brighter and more "green" on me than I've seen it on people with lighter complexions.(If you're thinking of buying this for yourself take this into account) Formula-wise it's good. I used 2 coats for this photo, and in spite of the bubbling (my fault--I was rushing), it dried quickly and looks great.
2 coats, indoors no flash

I love Avon. I love the affordability of the products, the quality, and the non-pushy sales representatives. Sweet Mint is Limited Edition, but you can purchase others via their website for $5.00 US and $6.99 CDN.

Happy Tuesday!
Ginger-I have 'Come On Eileen' stuck in my head. Help!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails