Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not Pink Wednesday:China Glaze Sexy in the City

Sorry, no pink. If I were a real "Plastic", Regina George would be very disappointed in my casual disregard for the rules; lately all I've been wearing is blue, and Sexy in the City is a vibrant beauty. It was released quite some time ago as  part of the Patent Leather in the City collection (I have no idea which year or season it's from) . 
To my eye, it looks like a shimmery version of the Process Cyan gouache I used when I was in art school, then again, it has been nearly 13 years since I attended college, so my memory could be a little foggy. Anyway, it's beautiful and it always elicits compliments from complete strangers.


3 coats, lightbox (closest to what it looks like in real life)

indirect sun, (changes the colour a bit)

shade

sun
The formula was good--especially for a polish that's a few years old. This colour was a part of one of my very first etailer hauls. I've done a few (hundred) since then.

Time flies when you're having fun.

Happy Wednesday!
Ginger-The season finale of Happy Endings is on tonight. What am I going to watch next Wednesday?


1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails