Friday, April 13, 2012

Hiatus

Hello everyone,

I'm just checking in to say that I'll be taking a short hiatus from blogging. My life has gotten really busy of late, and whenever I sit down to write a blog post I get bored with my writing (or really tired), and if I'm bored you're probably bored too. So I'm taking a break to rest, get my "mojo" back, save some money, and hopefully post more frequently than 2-3 days per week. You deserve better than a few half-hearted posts per-week and I intend to deliver...as soon as I get back.
 Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Ginger-I'll still make time to read blogs though :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a restful and peaceful hiatus!! We will be here when you get back. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hiatus and we'll see you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginger, I didn't get a chance to comment when I first read this post so here I am now. I'm a little sad you won't be posting too much for the moment, but mostly I'm glad you are giving yourself some time to do what you need to do for you! Hope you return "fully charged" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails