Saturday, March 31, 2012

Orly Razzle

I love fuchsia! It is by far my favourite shade of pink. Orly Razzle combines my favourite pink with blue, pink, and silver shimmer. Shimmer happens to be my favourite nail polish finish. Basically, Razzle is perfect.

I bought this one a while ago, so I have no idea which year it was released, or the collection it comes from. All I know is that it is gorgeous, has an excellent formula, and is still relatively easy-to-find.
3 coats, lightbox

3 coats, indoors with flash.
I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Happy Saturday!

Ginger-I have no idea how I lived for so long without the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails