Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink:China Glaze Strawberry Fields

3 coats,CND Stickey Base coat,Air-Dry Top coat

in shade
From China Glaze 2009 summer collection, Summer Days. I bought this colour almost 4 years ago but I've only worn it a few times. It's a gorgeous fuchsia with gold glass flecks. The formula is really thin and runny; I needed 3 coats to build opacity and some of it pooled into my cuticles, but the pay-off is a beautiful shade of pink that's perfect for a summer-like spring day.


Have a happy Wednesday!
Ginger-who has been staying away from blogs to read books. I missed them so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails