Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NOTD: Illamasqua Bacterium

3 coats lightbox
This is definitely one of the more unusual colours I have in my stash, and I think it's beautiful. Illamasqua's website describes it as a pearlescent ash ochre.  I'm inclined to agree with them, even though the lovely blue pearly flash isn't visible in my photo. It's the kind of neutral that I love because it's not in any way boring. My profession doesn't call for conservative nail polish, but I like to wear colours like this because--believe it or not--they stand out.

Well, I guess I'll have to do my 'pink' post tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
Ginger-I spent $40 on tea this week. That is not good for my budget.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very pretty and unusual colour indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails