Saturday, March 24, 2012

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air

indoors, no flash, 4 coats

open shade

indoors with flash 
daylight sun
My  'Nails Of The Day" pick is one of the biggest hits from last year, Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air. It was released last spring, inspired by Pink's performance at the Grammys (watch it, it's brilliant.) It's a milky, bluish-white jelly, with multi-sized, pink, sliver, blue, and iridescent hexagonal glitter. I needed 4 coats to achieve this look, so I normally use it as a layering polish. The formula, as always, was great and the dry time was quick too. At the time this was released, it was quite polarizing; some of us loooved it, and some of us didn't. I happen to love it. It mesmerizing! It also complements its inspiration quite well.


Happy Saturday!
Ginger-who has had a wonderful week of leisure. Oh well, all good things must come to an end :(

2 comments:

  1. this looks amazing on your skintone! I have seen many swatches of these but you really make it look extra mesmerizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice polish :)


    http://jessicamundodosvernizes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails