Sunday, March 18, 2012

List Of The Week: Irish!

I'm all for a holiday that celebrates anyone who drives snakes out of anywhere. I'm approximately 1/10 Irish, so I celebrated 1/10 %. (I don't want to offend my non-Irish ancestors!)

This playlist is comprised of Irish singers, musicians, past and present.

  1. The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice
  2. Ode To My Family-The Cranberries
  3. The Boys Are Back In Town-Thin Lizzy
  4. Brown Eyed Girl-Van Morrison
  5. Beautiful Day-U2
  6. Run-Snow Patrol
  7. The Great Song Of Indifference-Bob Geldof
  8. May It Be-Enya
  9. House Of The Rising Sun-Sinead O'Connor
  10. Burn Baby Burn-Ash
  11. O'Sullivan's March-The Chieftains
I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous St Paddy's Day! and I hope those who imbibed will be recovered by Monday ;)


Ginger-Let me know if I've left anyone out :)

    1 comment:

    1. Great list Gin ger..I too have Irish heritage and a great Irish last name to boot~Greenlee! love so many of your tunes!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
    Best Regards, Ginger

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails