Saturday, March 3, 2012

List Of The Week: Haunting

Evocative
adjective: (def.) Bringing strong images, memories, or feelings to mind.

I'm an imaginative person--always have been, always will be--so my mind wanders quite a bit. Every single song on this list is conducive to daydreaming, for better or for worse ;)

1. Heavy In Your Arms-Florence And The Machine

2. Scanners-Salvation

3. Glass-Bat For Lashes

4. If I Had A Heart-Fever Ray

5.(Untitled)-Sigur Ros

6. Pioneer To The Falls-Interpol

7. Strange Fruit-Billie Holiday

8. Street Spirit (Fade Out)-Radiohead

9. Breathe Me-Sia

10. You Got Me-The Roots feat. Erykah Badu

11. The Dance-Charlotte Martin

12. When You Say My Name-Mario Spinetti

Happy Saturday All!
Ginger-My current fascination: LUSH! I love that store :)

2 comments:

  1. Breathe Me~~~~Sia my message tone and guess what!!!! little black sandals RINGTONE! love me some SIA! Great list Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails