Thursday, March 29, 2012

Barielle Falling Star

I wore this mani on Sunday. I only had time for one photo with flash, and I haven't had time to photograph any of my other manicures since. (blah, blah, blah, excuses, blah)
Anyway, Falling Star is definitely a cool idea for a polish; medium blue with copper glitter. The best thing? The base is totally opaque, yet, the glitter is still visible. I don't have many Barielle lacquers, but I unknowingly bought two from the same collection (the All Lacquered Up collection from fall 2009) I like when that happens :)

Formula-wise, Barielle is good. It was thin, but not too thin, and the brush was nice and manageable.
3 coats, indoors with flash
I really like Barielle. This brand isn't as accessible to me as OPI, or China Glaze, but I'm glad it's being sold by a few etailers. It's a nice mid-range brand with a good colour selection and a great formula.


Happy Thursday!
Ginger-I love the show Happy Endings because the characters remind me of people I know and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails