Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window

From OPI's Touring America collection. I loooove olive green! It's murky, and drab, and beautiful. It's definitely one of my favourite shades. The formula was nice and 2 coats was enough to cover the nail well.
The name, however, is a little irritating. Normally I love [some] of the names OPI chooses because they're 'punny' and cute. This one is neither, it's just odd. Even something like 'O-luv America' would have been better. (or worse) But that's just my opinion.

Happy Tuesday!
Ginger-The weather has been so mild of late that I saw a lot of confused birds during the snowstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails