Thursday, February 16, 2012

OPI Stranger Tides

Oooh! I love me some Pirates of the Caribbean! Mostly because I love me some Johnny Depp. I haven't seen the film this polish is named for, but the series is one of my most beloved guilty pleasures.  In the interest of full-disclosure, I have to admit that I wasn't 'wowed' by this collection.  They were all pastels and I wasn't in the mood for pastels. The colours are lovely, I just think more could have been done with such a great theme.
3 coats indoors under lamp
  Anywhoo, Stranger Tides was one of my favourite shades. It's a dusty celadon green creme, definitely not a typical pastel which is what attracted me to it.

I have a love/like relationship with OPI. Sometimes I love every single colour in a collection, and other times...meh. Stranger Tides is one of the few from this collection that I actually bought.
Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

Happy Thursday!
Ginger-who spent Valentine's Day with her niece. She is fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove Stranger Tides. I think it's a great way to wear a green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails