Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh Cabana Boy!

Wait...that title sounds a bit too suggestive. However, it is the name Orly chose for this colour so I'm not going to question it.  Because we've been experiencing what the weather-people call a 'cold-snap' (i.e. "so cold you'll never want to leave your bed"), I'm leaning more towards bright, happy colours that remind me of summer.
Oh Cabana Boy is a neon pink with pearly shimmer. It's a little darker and cooler than the photo, but neons rarely play nice with my camera. I purchased it at the very beginning of my nail blogging journey and it is still one of my favourites. Orly is woefully underrepresented on this blog in spite of being one of my top 10 brands.

3 coats in lightbox no flash
And for your viewing pleasure, the first thing that came to mind when I was painting my nails: Dixie Westwood's Cabana Chat with dancing pool boy Dexter!



Happy Sunday!
Ginger-who is currently wearing (and loving) Neeka by Zoya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails