Monday, February 20, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi

As a rule, I try to avoid all things Kardashian. My bestie was obsessed with Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and I really tried to enjoy the show, but after watching a few episodes with her I decided that this was one family I did not want to 'keep up' with. They all seem like nice people, but I just can't watch it.
When I found out Nicole by OPI was releasing a Kardashian-themed line my first thought was, "Not them again!" then again, I do remember admiring the beautifully manicured nails of all the girls, so this was a better fit for the brand than Justin Bieber. 
I can't even hate.

The colour that jumped out at me immediately was Kourt Is Red-y For a Pedi, a screamingly bright vermillion red creme. I adore this colour! It is one of my favourite go-to reds. I don't know much about the namesake, other than she's the oldest and appears to be kind of aloof and unemotional.
 I like her.


3 coats natural light (closest to real-life)

in lightbox (too orange here)
I've been trying to hold off on posting my manis. Winter has not been kind to my hands, and I hate showing them when they're this dry and yucky-looking. Oh well, I'll put my dry cuticles on blast before anyone else will : P

Happy Monday!
Ginger-I will, however, watch any show featuring wives, toddlers in tiaras, and brides. I'm different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails