Saturday, February 25, 2012

List Of The Week: Songs That Make Me Smile


No matter how I'm feeling at the time, hearing these songs always makes me smile. Always.

1. Boogie Woogie Number 5-Puffy Ami Yumi

2. Here It Goes Again-OK Go

3. Supermodel-Jill Sobule

4. I'll Be Here Awhile-311

5. Time Bomb-Rancid

6. Come On Eileen-Save Ferris

7. Tubthumping-Chumbawamba (Don't hate, you know you love it)

8. Walkin' On The Sun-Smash Mouth

9. Apache-Sugarhill Gang (I smile because of this)

10. Move On Up-Curtis Mayfield


Happy Saturday all!

Ginger-I am not going to buy any more nail polish until I've worn all the ones I presently own. I'm serious this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails