Friday, February 10, 2012

List Of The Week: I Love Myself Today...Or Not

This weeks' list is all about self-esteem; the good, the bad, and the ugly. It is also the most random and odd mix of genres I've featured. Enjoy!


1. I Love Myself Today-Bif Naked
2. Raise Your Glass-Pink
3. Loser-Beck
4. Self-Esteem-The Offspring
5. I Took The Night-Chelly
6. Whip My Hair-Willow Smith
7. Creep-Radiohead
8.  Like A Boss-Lonely Island ft. Seth Rogen
9. Beautiful U R-Deborah Cox
10. I'm Too Sexy-Right Said Fred

So how is everyone? I've been crazy busy and haven't had much time to blog...or paint my nails for that matter. (They are in rough shape!) I have a free day tomorrow and I'm definitely going to spend it pampering my dry, raggedy hands. I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Ginger-who is planning on doing a whole lot of nothing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails