Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Haven't Done This In A While And It Shows...

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I'm out of practice and  it turned out kinda sloppy. To create this look I used 3 coats of Zoya Neeka, Konad plate M50, Konad Special Polish in Pastel Green, and Black Pearl, and one coat of China Glaze Some Like It Haute.
It isn't what I would call a 'failure', but it isn't as neat as I wanted it to be. Oh well, at least it sparkles.
Have a great evening!
Ginger-who is awaiting 3 shades from a-england's Legends collection. I love them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails