Monday, February 27, 2012

Essie Over The Edge

2 coats,lightbox
I bought this during my 'grey' phase a few months back. Steel-grey has always been one of my favourite nail polish colours, so Over The Edge was an obvious choice.

A metallic, steel-grey that applies perfectly? Yes Please!

I don't own a lot of Essie nail polish, but I do think it's one of the better salon-turned-drugstore brands out there. It's also more affordable than the others, (Essie costs $10 CDN and OPI costs $12--pretty good)
What do you think?

Ginger-Yesterday I was marveling at how lovely this winter has been. Tomorrow we're getting a snowstorm. (I think I jinxed it by speaking too soon : /)

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the snow....that shade looks seriously awesome on you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails