Sunday, February 12, 2012

Downtown!

Petula Clark anyone? 
Yeah.....I'm a geek. Anyway, 
Downtown isn't just a great song from the 1960s, it's also an amazing blue lacquer by Revlon. It was released this fall along with Facets of Fuchsia and Blue Mosaic. I passed on the other two because I wasn't in the mood to buy glitter at the time. I'm glad I chose it because it's quite stunning. It's an ice blue foil that is surprisingly dense. This mani took me only 2 coats, and the application was great. I haven't purchased a foil from Revlon in a really long time, but I really liked this one. Even though it was released in the fall, it's a perfect fit for the frigid-cold weather.


2 coats
Yeah, I'm definitely over this weather. I don't mind the cold per se, but I really do not like when the temperature dips too far below zero. For example, the temperature is currently -14 degrees Celsius (6.8 degrees Fahrenheit!) That's just too dang cold for me.

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? I'll admit to being somewhat envious of those of you who live in warmer climates, but then again, I can't stand extreme heat either.
 I'm a fussy one :P


Happy Sunday!
Ginger- who will always respect Whitney Houston for her contributions to music. Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails