Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Locavore

I wore this one a while ago, but I've been hesitant about showing the pictures to you. Why, you ask? Because they don't even come close to capturing the sparkly brilliance that is Locavore. I'll admit, I was one of many who balked at the $18 price tag--especially for nail polish. However, when Locavore sold out last year, I was  kicking myself for not ever buying it. Thankfully, RBL decided to include it in one of their 'Bring It Back' fan votes, and I was one of the many people who specifically took the day off, so I wouldn't miss the pre-order (drastic, but it worked)

I am so glad I have it now. In spite of its eco-friendly namesake, Locavore is quite luxurious. It's a glitter for grown-ups with pieces of gold, silver, purple, green and blue glitter in a clear base. Don't let the clear base deter you though, I'm wearing just two coats in the photo, so it builds opacity quite nicely.



I hope to post more regularly this year than I did in 2011. At times blogging felt like an obligation rather than a hobby. Slowly but surely, I'm getting my blogging mojo back.  I might even do some make up reviews in the future.
Stay tuned!
Have a great day!
Ginger-who has been enjoying 2012 immensely!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love all the different colored glitter in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails