Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Pink Underground

It's been far too long since I've done one of these! Actually, it's been far too long since I've posted 2 days in a row. Anyway,
today's mani is an 'oldie but goodie' by China Glaze. This shade is a part of Operation Color, the same collection that brought us the beloved (and discontinued) Secret Peri-Wink-Le Periwinkle.(I hate that spelling) I don't know why this colour didn't get as much love as SP, it's beautiful! It's a bubblegum pink with shimmer and it is unabashedly ladylike and girly. I love it so <3



3 coats indoors ambient light
I haven't been wearing a lot of pink of late because I'm really into neutrals. like, a lot. How much? Well, let me put it this way, I'm wearing taupe right now. Taupe! 600+ bottles of nailpolish and I wake up and say "I want my nails to blend in as much as possible." 

What is happening to me?

*sigh*

Happy Wednesday Ladies!

Ginger-Not that I don't like taupe, I love it. I'm just surprised that I picked it for an occasion other than church, a wedding, or a funeral.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails