Friday, January 20, 2012

Cleaning Out My Files: Nubar Wildlife

Good Evening All! 
Today I have yet another manicure from the "reject" pile. Much like my previous mani, I have no idea why I didn't like it. I'm still miffed about having to cut my nails off today, so seeing them at this length is a reminder that they still have the ability to grow.

 Oh, and the colour is freakin' amazing!



Nubar Wildlife is one of the shining stars of their already fabulous Going Green collection. Every single colour is beautiful (and green!), but this shimmery olive-green with copper/pink flash was the universal favourite, along with Reclaim. I need to wear this one again :)



2 coats indoors under lamp.

Happy Friday!

Ginger-who somehow ended up with 14 RBL lacquers in 2 1/2 years. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this length of your nails. It looks really good :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. This is freaking STUNNING on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails