Sunday, January 8, 2012

China Glaze Some Like It Haute

I would wear glitter more often if it wasn't so high maintenance. Between soaking my hands in nail polish remover to get rid of it, or having it peel off in large sheets, glitter (for me) is a bit too much to handle.
On the other hand, some glitters are well worth the extra effort.

China Glaze Some Like It Haute is definitely one of the good guys.


My photos give it a more purple-grey hue, but it's actually a charcoal grey jelly with multi-sized, black, silver, and holographic glitter.
It is so pretty that I completely forgive it for chipping :P
3 coats,lightbox

indirect sun
This colour was released as a part of China Glaze's second winter collection, Eye Candy 3D Glitters. I only bought 2 of them because I'm currently in my "grey-and-purple" phase, but all of them are worth checking out.

Happy Monday!
Ginger-Who still isn't used to blogger's new dashboard. I do not like.

2 comments:

  1. The new dashboard and posting is just SO weird. I'm not sure where everything is still! Oh well, I'll have to get used to it.
    This is really pretty on you - I only got the red one from this collection, but you make me want to hunt this one down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good on you!

    New dashboard? I don't like the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails