Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Product Review:Misikko Hana Professional Flat Iron

I recently received a HANA Professional Flat Iron to review, and I must say I'm impressed. This is the second time I've tested one of their products (read my review of their Best Blow Dryer) and I haven't had any problems yet.

From their website: "Dedicated to high ceramic content and top of the line components, Hana's pursuit of high tech styling without hype led to the Hana Professional Flat Iron. Advanced-Fusion Molding delivers glass-smooth ceramic-tourmaline plates while accelerated negative ion output repairs hair follicles, sealing in natural oils for a conditioned, sleek, salon shine that lasts all day.
With professional features like damp-to-dry styling, floating plates that self-adjust to different textures, and adjustable temperature, the Hana Professional Hair Straightener is engineered to deliver luxury at a down to earth price".
The Hana Professional Flat Iron (in commemorative tin box) with extras
the Hana Professional Flat Iron with silicone mat






Some of the features include:


  • Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Acceleration and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
  • Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color and retards fading
  • Floating 1" plates auto-adjust to glide over any hair texture
  • Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling-Curl,Flip, or Straighten!
  • Adjustable Temperature Dial-5 Settings from 140 degrees to 450 degrees F for all hair types
  • Flash Heats in Seconds with instant compensation for heat loss
  • Ergonomic Handle Design for No-Slip Grip
  • Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Separate and Snag-Free
  • Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord swivels 360 degrees; Convenient Hanging Loop
  • Energy Efficient at 38 watts
  • Independent On/Off
  • Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat-Proof Silicone Mat, and Special Edition Tin Case
  • 2 Year Warranty


I typically use a flat iron after washing and drying my hair. My hair is naturally curly but permed straight. If I allow it to air-dry it becomes frizzy. Blow-drying it decreases the frizz significantly, but flat-ironing it knocks it out completely. I made sure my hair was nice and frizzy for this demo. The first thing I noticed while using the Hana Professional Straightener is how quickly it reached full heat--it seemed like a few seconds. Another selling point is how smoothly it glided across my hair. I'm used to a lot of tugging while straightening my hair and I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't have any of that.  I also liked the texture of my hair after straightening. There was no frizz to speak of and my hair was silky and shiny.



Before straightening
After Straightening
Quite a difference!

I don't have anything negative to say about this flat-iron. It was lightweight and easy to use, it worked well, and it straightened my hair perfectly. The only issue I have with this flat iron is the cost; Regular price $204.99. I could see that being a problem for someone who doesn't have $200 extra dollars lying around. Fortunately, the Hana Professional is on sale for a reasonable $119.98--on the other hand, if you don't mind splurging on a quality product, I highly recommend the Hana Professional Flat Iron.
It is available to purchase here along with some great products by CHI

Happy Tuesday!

Ginger-Who is so done with Christmas shopping! Now I want presents for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails