Saturday, December 10, 2011

OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts and A Special Guest Swatch

Happy Saturday!

I thought I'd go through my backlog of swatches and find one of my favourite colours from this fall. Yes, I know it's grey, and grey is everywhere, but this is one of the few true greys I've seen. Don't get me wrong, I love a good purple-grey, green-grey, blue-grey, or taupe grey, but I'm glad to see a straight-up grey creme. Nice one OPI!
2 coats indoors no flash

My guest swatch is courtesy of my darling niece, Nuni. A few weeks ago we were all hanging out in the kitchen when she said, "Look at my nail polish!" When I told her it was pretty she asked me to take a picture of her manicure, she even came up with her own hand pose! My niece is beyond adorable <3

A lovely unidentified silvery shimmer
Well, that's all folks!
I hope you have a great Saturday, and I will see you again soon.

Hugs,
Ginger-who is no longer a fan of Top Model or X Factor.

3 comments:

  1. This was my fave out of the collection and the little hand is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that one and it broke in transit,*dang* now I wished I had them send it again instead of credit. So pretty and , so was the lil peoples nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, isn't Nuni cute? Just like her auntie. I love that gray on you, but I'm a sucker for grays - I want those two new speckled Misas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails