Thursday, December 8, 2011

List Of The Week:Fix Up,Look Sharp

I haven't done one of these in a while, so, in the spirit of Holiday partying, a playlist dedicated to making yourself look nice and the things you use to do it. If you hate rap, you might want to give this one a miss. Apparently, rappers are notoriously obsessed with how they look :P

Have an awesome day!
Ginger-who is off to work--and loves it!

1. Pro Nails-Kid Sister

2. Lipgloss-Lil' Mama

3. Whip My Hair-Willow Smith

4. Fancy-Drake feat. Swizz Beatz and T.I.

5. Freakum Dress-Beyonce

6. Jimmy Choo-Shyne feat. Ashanti

7. Louboutins-Jennifer Lopez

8. Labels or Love-Fergie

9. So Fresh,So Clean-Outkast

10.Fix Up, Look Sharp-Dizzee Rascal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails