Monday, December 5, 2011

Cheap Thrills

...And by "cheap" I mean inexpensive, not low quality. (I don't 'do' low quality) Anyway, I thought I'd do something a little different and post my list of great beauty products you can buy for very little cash. Not everyone can afford (or wants) to buy high-end brands, but I highly recommend the occasional splurge to treat yo' self.
 OK, enough babble, On with the list!

1.Wet 'N' Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow (between $3.99-$4.99)- I love these! Whether you purchase the Trios, the Pallettes or the Singles, the product is excellent quality for the price.

2. Eos Lip Balm ($3.99-$6.99)-I am a lip balm/lip gloss hoarder. The first time I laid eyes on the adorable egg-shaped packaging, I knew I had to have one. Thankfully, the quality is great as well.

3. Maybelline Great Lash ($5.49+)-An old beloved classic. Great Lash is still one of the best mascaras available--and one of the least expensive.

4.Cetaphil Cleanser ($9.49+)-My skin is both dry and sensitive and I am extra-careful about what I put on my face (I'm so prone to allergic reactions). Cetaphil is gentle enough to use every day and perfect for my dry skin.

5.Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss ($7.50)-They smell good, they 'taste' good, and they make
your lips shine without that goopy, sticky, icky feeling and there are a lot of flavours to choose from.

6. Olay Vanilla Indulgence Ultra Moisture Body Wash ($7.99+) I love vanilla! This body wash is moisturizing and it smells delicious. It's the only thing I buy now.


That's my list so far, but I'm always adding more! What are your drugstore picks?

Ginger-who is a huge fan of Parks and Rec. Hence the link :P

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Dollar Store's generic (Nair) hair remover. I randomly picked it up and it's awesome. It removes hair and exfoliates at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails