Saturday, November 12, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins Week: Lust

Lust: 1. sexual desire; especially when very intense, 2. any excessively strong desire; craving

Time for the fun one. Well...kind of. Lust is tricky because it seems perfectly normal, but it isn't. It's tyrannical, demanding, and insatiable. It cannot be cured by giving in because giving in creates a greater appetite.
John Webster says this,
"Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust."


Harsh.

I love how BB Couture keeps things unpredictable. Lust could have easily been a deep red or fuchsia. Instead, it's a burnt orange creme--tailor-made for a fall collection.

2 coats indoors no flash

This is one of my favorite oranges to date. It's deep, dusty, and very "fall". Love it <3
direct sun
I'll (finally) be wrapping this series up tomorrow, so expect some greed and envy.

Have a great day!
Ginger-who is over-the-top-excited for Christmas this year. If I get cranky  remind me of this next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails