Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins Week: Anger

/ˈaNGgər/


Anger: 1. the feeling of wanting to retaliate that one has toward some person, animal, or thing that it hurts, opposes, offends, or annoys; 2. wrath; 3. strong displeasure

 


“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."  Buddha


Anger isn't like the rest of the sins. No one can honestly say it's fun being angry. Most of the others are fun...at first. Anger is not fun. It's all-consuming, it agitates you and causes you to lose perspective.
In other words, anger sucks the life out of you.
That is probably why it's on the list, if left unchecked, anger can cause you to do all kinds of irrational, stupid, and destructive things.



Kudos to BB Couture for not going the obvious route with this one. Rather than a fiery red or a tortured vampy plum, Anger is a vibrant lavender with clear micro-glitter. It is seriously pretty, and the formula, as always, is perfect.





outdoors direct sun, 2 coats


indoors, no flash

I am having so much fun with these! It's cool when people ask me what colour is on my nails and I get to say, 'Envy' or 'Lust', it gets all kinds of strange looks and I love it :)

Pink Wednesday resumes next week :P
Have an awesome day!

Ginger-who finally broke down and bought a shade from OPI's Touring America collection. I bought one of the greys.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that IS pretty. Not what I would have expected for Anger!
    I haven't caved yet - but I've been tempted by that funky olive shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails