Monday, November 21, 2011

A Good Man Is Hard To Find:A Spam-Story Featuring BB Couture For Men

When you're a single girl, finding a good man can seem like mission impossible. 
In met a guy that I thought was nice and relaxed. As it turns out, he was nice and relaxed...because HE NEVER DID ANYTHING! In other words, he was a   Lazy Bum.
My friend is currently dating a man who is handsome, but Egotistical
...and really Selfish. (No thanks)
I enjoy pampering myself on occasion, but I know a guy who puts the "I" in Indulgent. (Seriously, he spends more time primping than I do!)
Sometimes you meet someone who fills you with Desire. (Mostly fueled by copious amounts of alcohol consumed during "Ladies Night" in da club)
Don't fall for it, it's a trap. I'm not saying that physical attraction isn't important, but there are more pressing things to consider. For example, if the thought of you spending time with people other than him makes him Enraged
 run, don't walk to the nearest exit.  And don't look back.


Another deal-breaker is Jealousy.

I can't and I won't deal with it. If you don't trust me, you shouldn't be with me.
People have been pressuring me to "settle-down" for years. I have no problem with being married, but it's the "settle" part that bugs me. I'd rather be happy all by myself, than miserable and coupled.
So if you happen to be single, don't dwell on not having a man (or woman). Be content where you are, because when you think about it, being single is fun!


The End


Featuring:
BB Couture For Men Sinfully Polished Collection
Lazy Bum-Rosy Brown with clear and black glitter particles
Egotistical-Royal Purple shimmer
Selfish-Chestnut Brown with gold shimmer and red glitter
Indulgent-Dusty Red-Violet Shimmer
Desire-Brick Red with gold shimmer and red glitter
Enraged-Blue metallic with violet and green shimmer
Jealousy-Purple-Taupe with pink shimmer and iridescent glitter (Favourite!)


Happy Monday!


Ginger-who only has a few more Christmas gifts to buy...AND I'M DONE! Thank God I started early :)





3 comments:

  1. Oooh. Lately I have been loving the men's collections even more than the ladies, and I think this one is no exception. These are awesome!
    Also. SO SO clever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post! I really need to get my hand on some BBCs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails