Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink Wednesday:Misa Bojangles

(singing) "That was Mister Bojangles..."   The name of this polish never fails to remind me of this song. (Ah, so good!) Anyway, this Bojangles is a pink/coral/amber duochrome shimmer by Misa--one of the most underrated nail polish brands out there in my opinion. I don't think I've ever had a problem with Misa nail polish. Their formula is consistently good, the collections are few-and-far-between but I like most of what they offer, and I love the square bottle.


The sun has been MIA for days now, so I was forced to use indoor light and (gasp) a flash to capture the true colour. The flash picture is closest to the real deal because the overcast light makes it a little more 'coral' than it is.



3 coats indoors with flash



It's a beauty isn't it? Some of you longtime readers might remember that this was one of the colours my nephew Moody helped me pick out. That kid has such great taste :)



overcast light
From what I understand, Bojangles is from a limited edition collection and is somewhat hard to find. I purchased  mine from Transdesign, but I don't know if it's still available (seeing as how I purchased mine nearly 2 years ago)

 If it is, it's definitely a must-have :)

Happy Wednesday!

Ginger-who is definitely not going to purchase all of the Muppet collection now. I'm disappointed with the glitters :(





1 comment:

  1. I remember this one! Haha. He does have EXCELLENT taste. It's so pretty, and I can't help but think of the Mr. Bojangles song when I see that name.
    I don't want the glitters either. Meh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails